Few pen kits left- panache/deco/sedona/cigar/slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I sold a large number of pen kits from a post a month or so ago and wanted to let people know what I have left.
I am asking for 75% of the retail price, which is indicated after the item. I can ship these either by small flat rate box or padded envelope, and those cost $7.75 to mail. So please take whatever the total cost would be, multiply by .75 and then add on $7.75 to get your total cost. That is also assuming that you can pay via no-fee paypal (friends and family), so that I don't incur a transaction fee. As an incentive, if someone is interested in ALL of the kits, then you can get them all for 65% of the retail price.

2 panache gold kit #4014: $12.50

1 deco 7mm satin pearl: $8

1 sedona rollerball sterling silver: $17

2 cigar pearl silver wco-145-ss-1: $9

1 black titanium slimline kit 822947: $10

Lasersc

I sold a large number of pen kits from a post a month or so ago and wanted to let people know what I have left.
I am asking for 75% of the retail price, which is indicated after the item. I can ship these either by small flat rate box or padded envelope, and those cost $7.75 to mail. So please take whatever the total cost would be, multiply by .75 and then add on $7.75 to get your total cost. That is also assuming that you can pay via no-fee paypal (friends and family), so that I don't incur a transaction fee. As an incentive, if someone is interested in ALL of the kits, then you can get them all for 65% of the retail price.

2 panache gold kit #4014: $12.50

1 deco 7mm satin pearl: $8

1 sedona rollerball sterling silver: $17

2 cigar pearl silver wco-145-ss-1: $9

1 black titanium slimline kit 822947: $10
Do you have all available still?

Top Bottom