Feb. 26 Daily Trivia Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb. 26 Daily Trivia Question

Welcome to day 26 of the Daily Trivia Contest!

You will be competing for:

26a- Pen lasering up to 3 pens $25- Lake Superior Laser
26b- gift Certificate $25- woodturningz

Question for Day 26: Q.[FONT=&quot]- What is the maximum number of characters allowed in users signature block?[/FONT]

MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS IN YOUR EMAIL!!!!
DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org and be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.

The instructions are in this thread: Daily Trivia Contest

Good luck and, Happy Hunting! Remember, you have until 12:00 noon EST "Tomorrow" to answer the question.

You can only submit ONE answer. Get your info right the first time!! Multiple entries will be eliminated from competition!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Chuck, don't worry about these Muppets taking the proverbial out of you. :rolleyes: . We'll get them back one day.:wink:
I just have one question; when you say 'How many characters...' .....do you mean all at the same time or what? I mean some of the characters here are pretty hefty fellows!!!!:wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, don't worry about these Muppets taking the proverbial out of you. :rolleyes: . We'll get them back one day.:wink:
I just have one question; when you say 'How many characters...' .....do you mean all at the same time or what? I mean some of the characters here are pretty hefty fellows!!!!:wink:
:biggrin: There may be a job opening next year Steve. Yes, there may be a need for some character size reduction around here soon. :rolleyes:

alankulwicki7

Gotta be 7

Getting in here early, making sure nobody steals your answer huh?:biggrin: I've heard that's becoming a problem around here.:smile-big:

Actually I have my settings set to notify me when Chuck posts the question. At least that way I can be number 1 at something!:biggrin:

Gotta be 7

What about the spaces...do those count? :wink:

Yep. Spaces count to it might be wise to use an acronym....:)

lyonsacc

How do I know if my email format is correct? I'm thinking in the back of my mind that maybe my entries are not valid! :O

I found your email from today, it is fine. It has to be really bad for us to disqualify someone (lack of username is a problem and multiple entries are a problem).

Dave

opfoto

Let's see.....

Snow white and the 7 dwarves...Alice and those guys in wonderland, Batman and his gang including the cronies, Alfafa and the little gang, Gulliver and the Lilliputians.....I may have left some out

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb. 26 winners

February 26 winners are..

Janster
and
Opfoto

The answer we were looking for was

Janster: 26a- Pen lasering up to 3 pens $25- Lake Superior Laser

Opfoto: 26b- gift Certificate $25- woodturningz

There were 69 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 27 and 57.

Congratulations to the winners!

Lenny

Thanks Jason but you know what, as much as we kid around about being LOSERS, we are really all winners here thanks to Jeff, the moderators, and all the wonderful members who have made this the wonderful site that it is! Really, with very few exceptions, this IS the best forum of people I have encountered on the web!
The things I have learned here and the people I have "met", are all a prize in themselves. :)

Top Bottom