Facebook / Website

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mark (mg_dreyer) messaged me today and wanted to know if we want him to update the MPG website or just use the Facebook page we have set up. I've asked him for the URL for the website because I can't find it through Google. Mark said that he developed (wrote the code for) the website and he really can't make any co-administrtors. We would have to contact him anytime we wanted something added or changed. He is OK with that and said he would be happy to do that.

So my questions to you guys are:

Do we want to maintain a single source of easily updated information for the MPG in the form of the Facebook page that is adminstered by several of us?

Do we want to hassle with contacting Mark every time we want something done to the Website such as add redundant information that already will exist and be up to date on the Facebook page?

Are those questions leading enough to let you know what my vote would be?

But regardless of my feelings, what do you guys think?

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I will vote to use the Facebook format instead of an individually made website. This will make it much easier to update, and thinking in the future of Ohio passing the baton to another location, they will also benefit from an easier platform.

Individual websites are much more broad in terms of format and display, but Facebook is very recognized and used (well, other than me :rolleyes:).

I have made two versions of flyers - sent to Magicbob.

Mike, I'll send them to your e-mail for input.

Mark

Top Bottom