Experience with Atlas/Polaris pens......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodscavenger

Several questions for those of you that do these pens.
1) How well do they write?
2) Do they use the parker refill?
3) How well do they sell?
4) Is that pencil conversion working?

I am thinking about adding this or the perfect fit to my kit list and like the price of this one better.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

YoYoSpin

Here's my input...

1) How well do they write? Excellent, and even better if you upgrade to a GEL refil
2) Do they use the parker refill? Yes
3) How well do they sell? For me, they are my # 4 best seller, with the Cigar being # 1, Slimline # 2, and the Baron/Jr. Statesman at the # 3 position
4) Is that pencil conversion working? Huh?

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I like the pen... will see how well it sell starting this month at the farm market... LOL
As for the pencil conversion.. it works for me.. BUT...you need to be real careful about setting the length of both the pen and the pencil mechanism... this ain't a quick and dirty "close enough" deal.. you need to do it right.. I have made about 6 pencils so far, I don't think Bill would have posted the directions if he had no tried it himself...

TheHeretic

I currently use a cocobolo atlas as my daily writer. As a truck driver it gets tossed arounbd a bit in the truck and the occasional drop to the ground. It has held up very well and still writes exceptionally well. I did snap the clip off and I like it just as well without the clip as with the clip.

Dean
Columbus OH

butcherofwood

I used some Olive wood from Israel and have had several buyers for this style of pen and type of wood. Managed to get small business card certifcates that show it came from Israel. Excellent writing pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom