Cheer Exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

edicehouse

There was an issue with something I ordered from Exotics, and I mentioned there was an issue with some of the stuff. Everyone involved jumped through hoops to make me happy. Eventhough I was not really complaining. They are top notch service. Thanks guys.

(I put Jeer, because I think Exotics has a lot of cheers and I wanted to see if it was possible) LMAO

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Ed!!

We thought the jeer was funny. :biggrin::biggrin: But thanks for changing it!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Did cause cardiac arrest when Dawn first saw it, though!!):eek::eek:

edicehouse

I didn't change it actually. LOL I was laughing when I put it, cuz I knew people who don't cuss would say WTH????? Thanks again guys and Dawn!

biednick

Exotics is a great company. i had some issues with some sierras I had purchased, and I had (incorectly) said I had gotten them from exotics. I found a way to fix them, but in that time Ed pmed me saying even though he couldnt find the order, he would replace them. That is greater service than I see most places, and even though I fixed the issue without replacements, I try to buy more from exotics now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom