Cheer Exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

edicehouse

I needed 1 bolt action so I decided I should order 5. I went to the only place that carries them, and almost had the order together, then I thought I would just check google for the heck of it. Exotics comes up. So I figured I would order from them. Their buld discount is at 7 vs 5 for the other people. BUT their shipping is cheaper. In the end I paid an extra couple bucks, but other orders I have recieved a free blank, so I figured since I have gotten them before, we are even, and if I get one this time, I am ahead. After I ordered my 5 from them, about an hour later I decided I wanted something else, called them, left a message. Got a call back later that evening, talked with Ed for about 30 minutes. (I will not use the term "Old friend") Talking with Ed was like talking to a friend that you have had for several years (that better Ed?).

I know right now they are moving into a bigger place so their orders are not processed before you hit the confirm button now, but still great service.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I needed 1 bolt action so I decided I should order 5. I went to the only place that carries them, and almost had the order together, then I thought I would just check google for the heck of it. Exotics comes up. So I figured I would order from them. Their buld discount is at 7 vs 5 for the other people. BUT their shipping is cheaper. In the end I paid an extra couple bucks, but other orders I have recieved a free blank, so I figured since I have gotten them before, we are even, and if I get one this time, I am ahead. After I ordered my 5 from them, about an hour later I decided I wanted something else, called them, left a message. Got a call back later that evening, talked with Ed for about 30 minutes. (I will not use the term "Old friend") Talking with Ed was like talking to a friend that you have had for several years (that better Ed?).

I know right now they are moving into a bigger place so their orders are not processed before you hit the confirm button now, but still great service.

A quick note on this point, please!!
When we get orders on a "long weekend" (any federal holiday), we try to get them to the Post Office AFTER the holiday. My theory is the mail just piles up in our local Post Office, if it is not being transported. So, the chance of your package being lost or crushed is INCREASED!!
If we take them to the Post Office on Tuesday morning (after the Monday holiday) the package gets to YOU on the same day as it would, had we delivered it Saturday night. But, it has not spent the weekend buried under other packages!!

Any postal employees or retirees who want to correct this "impression", I am very interested in your input!!!

Thanks to Ed and Harry for the "Cheer"!!! We do enjoy hearing about happy customer experiences!!!

Dawn & Ed

edstreet

My theory is the mail just piles up in our local Post Office, if it is not being transported. So, the chance of your package being lost or crushed is INCREASED!!
If we take them to the Post Office on Tuesday morning (after the Monday holiday) the package gets to YOU on the same day as it would, had we delivered it Saturday night. But, it has not spent the weekend buried under other packages!!

Any postal employees or retirees who want to correct this "impression", I am very interested in your input!!
Dawn & Ed

More like anytime the postal system gets their hands on a package the chances are near 100%. ;)

Seriously tho, the delivery driver has a bad history of dropping package off at the wrong house, delivering other people's mail to my house, oh and lost packages in route to the local post office from the hub, go figure. I have watched the delivery driver go back on the route several times to get the packages right.

Put it this way in closing. I think I have more faith in congress than the postal system at this point.

Ed

edicehouse

Ed and Dawn went out of their way. I put in the order and then wanted to add some other things later, instead of having another shipping and handeling fee they worked out over a very busy weekend to take care of me.

I wanted to add 5 rhyno blanks, only had 1 specific one I wanted to see and asked Ed to pick the others out!

TerryDowning

More like anytime the postal system gets their hands on a package the chances are near 100%. ;)

Seriously tho, the delivery driver has a bad history of dropping package off at the wrong house, delivering other people's mail to my house, oh and lost packages in route to the local post office from the hub, go figure. I have watched the delivery driver go back on the route several times to get the packages right.

Put it this way in closing. I think I have more faith in congress than the postal system at this point.

Ed

I hope I'm not the exception, but I find USPS to be remarkably reliable and affordable for the most part. I've had way more more damaged, lost and "un-deliverable" from other carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom