Cheer Exoticblanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We hope you ARE buying from your friends.

I know we are selling to our friends!!
And, we are grateful for the opportunity to do so.

THANKS!!!
(things are going well---Yippee!!)

longbeard

Yeap, Exoticblanks ( Ed and Dawn ) went alittle above customer service.
My wife wanted to give her new co-worker a pen like hers (triton rb )
and well, since i was ordering that and she was paying for shipping, i wanted an atrax pen to do, but, when i ordered, i paid for her RB and shipping with her card, then used my card to pay for mine :bananen_smilies051:

Please, dont no-body tell her. :rolleyes::wink:

bensoelberg

Ed and Dawn - Helping us hide our purchases from our wives for 2+ years. Maybe they'll start a new program where they ship orders in nondescript black boxes, or better yet, arrange to have the boxes "accidentally" dropped off at the neighbors...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed and Dawn - Helping us hide our purchases from our wives for 2+ years. Maybe they'll start a new program where they ship orders in nondescript black boxes, or better yet, arrange to have the boxes "accidentally" dropped off at the neighbors...

We HAVE had that happen. The customer did NOT congratulate us!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jzerger

I haven't had to hide anything (pen stuff) from my wife ...yet...just getting started. Thanks for your help and encouragement Ed on starting capped pens and turning tru-stone. My wife hasn't let me use one yet...she loves them. The first tru-stone I turned (with the Atrax) sold in two days (I never got to write with it or take a picture of it).
The Freebies look great and are certainly appreciated.

john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom