Cheer Exoticblanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mywoodshopca

Charlottetown, PEI Canada, Derby Kansas and Canyon
Recieved another box from exotic and can't speak highly enough of how fast they are to ship, how quick they are to respond to questions and the freebies!

(And they still sell to me even though my last two orders had a seperate payment sent minutes afterwards for an afterthought purchase I had them include in the origional box) :biggrin:

Thanks again Ed & Dawn!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Recieved another box from exotic and can't speak highly enough of how fast they are to ship, how quick they are to respond to questions and the freebies!

(And they still sell to me even though my last two orders had a seperate payment sent minutes afterwards for an afterthought purchase I had them include in the origional box) :biggrin:

Thanks again Ed & Dawn!

+ 1 from me, I had the same experience this week.

Lin.

edicehouse

I put an order in late lastnight, I think there is a 50/50 chance they found a way to get it to me today. LOL

maxman400

I never did gt an answer as to if they were going to carry the gallon size of accelerator, so I ended just ordering the small ones.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The shipping charges on the gallon are pretty tough to justify. I am inquiring about a 16 or 32 ounce alternative that we could more reasonably stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom