Exotic Blanks Group Buy Signup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcpens

OK PM sent to all above (1st post) for ordering from Exotic Blanks.
vtgaryw
Pen Zen
wolf creek knives
Thud 54963
Fordwakeman
PenTurnerJohn
TSum
RDH79
deeceedub
rrfd4
Chriswikel
ivel
gimpy
PatrickR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Zen

Please read the first post in this thread.

Richard

I have never participated in a group buy before. Is there a minimum or maximum order? Do I order directly from Exotic Blanks? Are there certain products I am limited to choose from? Does the order have to be placed on July 31 or can I go ahead and place an order? Sorry if this is all explained somewhere else.

I've read the first post and I don't see the answer to any of these questions. I see a statement that a link to the group buy will be posted below, but I don't see the link.

Never mind. I see the instructions now in another thread that was just updated. All questions answered. Thanks.

Last edited:

vtgaryw

Has anyone received their invoice from Exotic Blanks yet? I ordered on the 31st, my order still shows as queued.

Gary

vtgaryw

My bad, hidden in my email. Richard, can we go ahead and send our payment? I can't seem to find your paypal.

Thanks,

Gary

My bad, hidden in my email. Richard, can we go ahead and send our payment? I can't seem to find your paypal.

Thanks,

Gary

If I'm not mistaken, Richard is supposed to PM us with our payment notice. The invoice you received from EB is not the discounted one, at least mine isn't. I'm hoping to hear from Richard today so I can get my payment made and get my order shipped. Anyone with any experience with this, how long does it normally take to receive your order once all this is taken care of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom