Cheer Exotic Blanks goes above and beyond!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigj51

I received my order in a speedy fashion once again, and with 2 free blanks at that! Thanks a lot! It is truly a pleasure doing business with y'all. Here's a picture of my first creation from your goodie box!

A270722F-E72B-4DEC-85BA-BDEDFB749E0F-12277-0000050A8EB4D11D.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Yes they are.Your pen looks great...One time recently from them.And it want be the last time either.Thanks for that pretty blank you sent me Ed and Dawn.My first acrilic and I'm hooked.So are my family and friends.Sorry,not up to pics yet.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, for those who purchase frequently, GOOD NEWS!!!

In about two weeks we will be receiving a little more than 50 new acrylic patterns!! So, you will see NEW freebee-yippee blanks!!!

And, with the additional space we have rented, we should be able to continue FAST shipping. Thanks to all who are helping us grow!!

edicehouse

I just made my second order from Ed & Dawn. Five minutes after I hit submit I decided I wanted something else, called them, they called back later that evening. Ed assured me that they would take care of it. (My orders have been really small) We ended up talking on the phone for 20 minutes, and it felt like talking to an old friend....

Thanks guys!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I just made my second order from Ed & Dawn. Five minutes after I hit submit I decided I wanted something else, called them, they called back later that evening. Ed assured me that they would take care of it. (My orders have been really small) We ended up talking on the phone for 20 minutes, and it felt like talking to an old friend....

Thanks guys!

It is ALWAYS a pleasure talking with fellow turners!!!! As for that "old" part, only one of us qualifies, I would guess---MEE!!!

I try to remember to ask, "Do you have a few minutes," when a conversation starts. But, yes, I wander across many topics and enjoy trying to help newer turners avoid the pitfalls. (Nearly everyone is newer than me----there comes that "OLD" part, again!!)):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If you call and are "in a hurry", I am not offended if you tell me to keep the call short!!

Look forward to talking with you again, Ed!!!

Last edited:

LagniappeRob

Thanks guys!

A similar experience just happened to me... I ordered over the weekend, and minutes after I hit submit I realized I left off a couple of pen kits I needed. I emailed but then followed up with a call yesterday. Even though it was already packed, they went found the package and included the kits. Got it out the same day even before Dawn had a chance to send me the paypal invoice for the additional amount. That's what I call service!! I don't know of that many companies that would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom