Excited to meet all y'all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrTodd2021

Hello everybody. I'm Todd Thomas from Midland, MI. I've been a woodworker most of my life but only pen turning for about a year. I wasn't even aware that this group existed until I started seeing and hearing about the upcoming MPG. I'm looking forward to is and love the fact that the resources will be available long enough for me to work through them. I need all the help I can get so rewinding is a good thing! I look forward to great conversation and no judgment between hobbyists who just want to enjoy what they are doing. As a woodworker, one of my favorite aspects of this hobby is the ability to work with some amazing materials where, even if just for a keepsake box, the price is high. So far I'm having a blast.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Welcome from Texas! We already have something in common. You said "You need all the help you can get". So do I and I've been playing with this stuff for 15 years. Just a heads up I'm not sure if you ever learn everything you'd like but the addiction just goes on and on.

magpens

@DrTodd2021

Hi Todd !! . Warm welcome to IAP !! . . :):)

Glad you joined us. . I have a similar background, so we might have some things in common. . ;)

Top Bottom