Examples of Contest Rules

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I was requested to provide some examples of contest rules that can be used for reference while tweaking or creating rules for this year's contests. It goes without saying that all contest rules must comply with the Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy and the IAP Activity Rules.

All contest will be structured in compliance with the rules HERE, when applicable.

Examples of specific contest rules are:

The Russ Fairfield Memorial Slimline Challenge

Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest

Advanced Beautiful Pen Contest

Freestyle Pen Contest

Beginner Beautiful Pen Contest

If additional examples arre needed the rules for all of last years contests are HERE.

Hope this helps!

Brooks803

Mike. Is there a rule about when photos are posted or anything like that? I remember a poll about it, but didn't know if there was something in place that I didn't see. I'm wanting to start on my rules post but wanted to check on this part first. Thanks!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Mike. Is there a rule about when photos are posted or anything like that? I remember a poll about it, but didn't know if there was something in place that I didn't see. I'm wanting to start on my rules post but wanted to check on this part first. Thanks!

Yes. All of the rules that came from the polls is HERE. The answer to your specific question is:

New Poll - When should photos of contest entries be posted?
Contest photos will be hidden from public view until all photos can be displayed at the same time.

Top Bottom