everyone surviving the storms???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

Just a shout out to make sure my fellow Washington pen turners are o.k. with all the rain/flooding we are having.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

garvan

Although our address is Carnation, we actually live between Carnation and Duvall and are up on a hill. The traffic coming out here is the pits. It took my wife an hour and 45 minutes to come out from Woodinville after baby sitting some of our grandchildren.

Other than that we are fine. Not as bad as a couple of years ago when we were locked in by the flood. Feel sorry for those who are once again flooded.

islandturner

Just a shout out to make sure my fellow Washington pen turners are o.k. with all the rain/flooding we are having.

Just north of you, up here on the 'rock', it was a wild weekend. We set rainfall records with approx 80mm (approx 3") in 20 hours – all the drains and pumps at our place held up but were strained to the max. Lots of flooded roads and hundreds of flooded basements throughout Victoria.

It was a true 'pineapple express' with record temps -- 14C (nearly 60F) on Sunday.

A few photos here: http://www.timescolonist.com/Warm+December+nears+time+records/3972382/story.html

Top Bottom