Everyone please read this!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by ed4copies

Karl,

Please understand that I have posted nearly 4700 times. I TRY to find the positive and state it clearly and, often, oversimplified. But, if I wrote a novel on every post, I could be more accurate - less terse, and NEVER make it to 1000!!!!

Yeah, I do see your point. :)

Many of my posts tend to bleed into novels, just trying to frantically type all of the things bouncing around in my head before they find a hole. heh

I fear I'll be 900 years old before I catch up to some of you. My only hope is that there's a 4-digit limit on post count. heh

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA

Try yelling bomb in a Airport and see how far that gets you.

Good point!

Unfortunately I'd screw it up by yelling, "Excuse me, may I have your attention please? While I was on my way home from work yesterday I got real upset at a lot of things, so I constructed this bomb out of common household materials I picked up at Walmart. However, before I blow us all to smithereens, I'd like to share with you the experience I had at the checkout stand, see there were these magazines next to me in line, and I don't normally read them, but the line was long and I was tired of reading candy bars - oh hey, I bought this really good candy bar and you'd like it it's got chocolate and peanuts and everything and..."

[:p]

Top Bottom