Entry form statistics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
It has been about a week since the bash kicked off. Thought I would give an update on the number of entries per contest thus far:

The Berea Hardwoods Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest: 4
The Exotic Blanks Advanced Beautiful Pen Contest: 5
The R&B Crafts Freestyle Pen Contest: 0

The Smitty's Pen Works Beginner Beautiful Pen Contest: 1

The TurnTex Woodworks Photo Challenge: 4
2013 Casting Contests: 3

3rd Annual Russ Fairfield Memorial Modified Slimline Contest: 2

The Creative Mug Shots Contest: 5

The Frankenpen Contest (AKA: Modified Pen Contest): 5

Youth Beautiful Pen Contest: 4

The Almost Daily Puzzler: 200

Visitors to the Bash Form Website:
Unique Visitor Stats

<table class="extrawatch" style="padding: 0px; margin: 5px 0px 15px;" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">82.8%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
us.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">United States</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">8.3%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
ca.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Canada</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">2.7%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
gb.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">United Kingdom</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">2.3%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
jp.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Japan</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">2.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
au.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Australia</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.3%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
it.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Italy</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
za.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">South Africa</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
ru.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Russian Federation</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
ua.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Ukraine</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
se.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Sweden</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="extrawatch" style="padding: 0px; margin: 5px 0px 15px;" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Today:</td><td align="left" valign="top">1</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Yesterday:</td><td align="left" valign="top">55</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">This Week:</td><td align="left" valign="top">224</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Last Week:</td><td align="left" valign="top">337</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">This Month:</td><td align="left" valign="top">561</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Total:</td><td align="left" valign="top">561</td></tr></tbody></table>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
There is a double up on the Exotic Beautiful Pen contest. One of the entries had an error in the description and the member resubmitted his information since couldnt edit the text in the email. THere are actually 4 as of right now.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
That brings up a good point, Mike. If any of the contest chairs have this happen with duplicate entries, please forward the e-mail to me with a note to delete and I will delete them from the database so we have accurate statistics and info. You can forward them to curtis@turntex.com. Also, when you are ready to start posting pictures, please let me know and I can give you the direct url to the images so all you will have to do is use the image tags and not have to upload each and every picture yourself since they will already be on one of the IAP servers.

Any other help you need, please feel free to let me know. I can provide you with a spreadsheet with all the data that you are currently receiving as individual e-mails in one sheet with every entry on it.

Also, once your contest ends, please feel free to let me know the winners and I can send a spreadsheet to Ed with the relevant winners and their addresses.

The data is there, let me help you make it easier!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Pretty cool Curtis! Thanks!!

Do we know how those numbers compare to prior years?

Unfortunately, no we don't. Many of the contests last year did not use the form. Then on top of that, the form site was compromised sometime last year and Jeff completely deleted it so there is no way to go back. This year, I am running the latest and greatest CMS with the best security so that should not be an issue. Also, since the majority of the contests are using the form, at the end of the bash, I will compile the statistics for the whole thing and post them here for next year.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here are the statistics for all the contests as of 2/18/13 at 1:46 am CST.

The Berea Hardwoods Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest: 17
The Exotic Blanks Advanced Beautiful Pen Contest: 15
The R&B Crafts Freestyle Pen Contest: 5

The Smitty's Pen Works Beginner Beautiful Pen Contest: 10

The TurnTex Woodworks Photo Challenge: 11
2013 Casting Contests: 41

3rd Annual Russ Fairfield Memorial Modified Slimline Contest: 8

The Creative Mug Shots Contest: 19

The Frankenpen Contest (AKA: Modified Pen Contest): 13

Youth Beautiful Pen Contest: 22

The Almost Daily Puzzler: 423

Visitors to the Bash Form Website:
Visitor Stats

<table class="extrawatch" style="padding: 0px; margin: 5px 0px 15px;" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">82.7%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
us.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">United States</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">8.4%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
ca.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Canada</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">3.2%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
gb.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">United Kingdom</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">2.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
jp.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Japan</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">2%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
au.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Australia</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.2%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
it.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Italy</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0.1%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
za.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">South Africa</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
ie.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Ireland</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
fr.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">France</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="right" valign="top">0%</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">
nl.png
</td><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Netherlands</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="extrawatch" style="padding: 0px; margin: 5px 0px 15px;" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Today:</td><td align="left" valign="top">3</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Yesterday:</td><td align="left" valign="top">62</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">This Week:</td><td align="left" valign="top">439</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Last Week:</td><td align="left" valign="top">506</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">This Month:</td><td align="left" valign="top">1282</td></tr><tr><td class="extrawatch" align="left" valign="top">Total:</td><td align="left" valign="top">1282</td></tr></tbody></table>

Top Bottom