Enduro instructions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

What happened to the Enduro instructions that I wrote up that have been posted here for months to help people. Someone decide its not needed all of a sudden?

Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

Maybe someone else deleted the post. It was posted under somebody else's name, wasn't it?[?] Is it being moved to the articles list?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here's Wayne's writeup, posted by Lou
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=8321

PenTurnerJohn

Thanks for the link to the Enduro instructions. In reading the instructions just now I wondered if anyone could tell me where I can purchase some small bottles [as are mentioned in the instructions] to transfer sanding sealer, DNA, and other such liquids. Having to work hard at opening and then pouring from a quart can can be very distracting. Thanks.

John
Olathe KS

Thumbs

I bought some clear plastic bottles at WalMart that had a flip top spout in 4 to 6 oz sizes for less than a buck apiece sometime back. It was in their pharmacy section. They work pretty good. Woodturningz had a special on similar bottles a while back, too.

PenTurnerJohn

Thanks, Bob, for the tip. Another idea I had is to try to find a small metal can with a flip-over tip like the lighter fluid-type cans have. I've looked but can't seem to find any of this type without buying something with fluid already in - that I would dump out.

John
Olathe KS

Mikey

For mine, i stopped at the dollar store and bought a set of ketchup and mustard squeeze bottles. Cost was $1 and they are two different colors, so I will never get confused as to which product is in which container.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Mikey
<br />For mine, i stopped at the dollar store and bought a set of ketchup and mustard squeeze bottles. Cost was $1 and they are two different colors, so I will never get confused as to which product is in which container.

Now you just have to remember whether the ketchup or mustard comes first!![:D]

Mikey

Easy, I just put the sealer in the yellow and the Enduro in the red. Since Red normally means STOP, (check for sealer!) I have grown used to realizing that yellow also comes before red in real life, as in a traffic light.

punkinn

Wayne,

I was just about to ask where the instructions were myself as I couldn't find them here yesterday. I'm glad they were archived somewhere; I emailed them to myself so I'll be sure not to misplace them. [;)]

Thanks for all your time and expertise in writing this up. Us newbies really appreciate it. [:)]

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom