*** Ended *** Bringing back a classic - 30.06 Rifle Cartridge Pen Kit - Special Pre-production Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lathemaster

Etsy Shop Banner.png

30.06 Rifle Cartridge - 150gr. Nosler bullet - Slimline Ink Cartridge
For the discerning pen maker looking for quality craft supplies, this pen kit begins with real, once fired 30-06 caliber Springfield rifle cartridge. A .308 caliber copper-jacketed bullet that has been drilled out to accept a cross-style refill. A genuine brass cartridge is drilled and fitted with a 7mm brass tube. The components are assembled to the dimensions of real, live ammunition. The completed cartridge has been polished. No finish has been applied to the cartridge as most pen turners like to use their own finishing techniques.. A 7mm twist transmission is installed. The kit also includes a cross-style refill, a 7mm brass tube for the pen upper barrel, clip, and finial.

The slimline finial is smaller in diameter and has a flat end. Fancy clips are standard.
All you need to do to complete this masterpiece is turn the upper barrel from the blank of your choice, and assemble.

Beware of imitation kits that use "replica" components! One (1) 30.06 Bushing is included you will need a sandard 7 mm bushing for the cap end.

All the major selling vehicles, Facebook, Etsy, eBay and Amazon have banned this kit.

So I am bringing it back here to see if there is still interest. Haven't made these kits in over 18 months.
Pens shown are for reference - I have done upper barrels in Walnut, KOA, Rattler, Antler and more.
Need something specific shoot me a message.

These kits normally list for $15.95 each or this IAP member only offer the prices is $12.50 each
Shipping is $5 for 1-4 kits and Free US shipping for 5+ kits

Message me if interested and we will complete the details.

Cheers
Mike

KitView-1.jpegmade-in-usa-craft-supplies-pen-kit-rifle-cartridge-pen-30-06-brass-deer-antler-blank-58da9e233...jpgSure-th.jpg30.06 Cartridge Pen with Prarrie Rattler-FullLength.jpgFullLengthAntlerBarrel - w Text.jpg_MG_0573.JPG

Last edited:

Lathemaster

Quick update - Thanks to the orders so far - could use a few more as I prepare for production

Due to a serious shortage of new 30.06 Brass and 165 gr. Bullets I am switching to once fired
brass and a 150 gr. bullet. All brass will be resized and polished. Few extra steps for me but you
won't notice the difference.
Cheers
Mike

Top Bottom