Email Addresses

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Last year Jeff set up an email address to use in the trivia contest. I don't remember if he did for the other contests or not. The email address for trivia was trivia@penturners.org. Answers were sent to this email address and Jeff was able to set it up to forward to the trivia meister on duty.

Will we have this set up again this year and at what time do I need to let you know what the email address to forward to will be?

Thanks,
Bruce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi Jeff!

It appears I will need an E-Mail address for entries into the Ugly Pen Contest. I hope this is possible. I would suggest "ugly@penturners.org", but whatever is available is fine with me, even if it is "somewhatlessthanpretty@whatever.org". ;-)

Also, I will need moderator privileges on the Bash forum so I can lock and un-lock the Ugly Pen Contest forum. This year I want to post all the entries there, and keep the forum locked. Then a separate "Trash Talking" forum will be used for the comments part of the contest.

Thanks! Please let me know if this is OK.

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
What I would like to have is what you all gave me last year. The IAP address and what it forwards to and over what dates, a range or the entire bash.

Such as trivia@penturners.org --> iapbashmail@gmail.com (Feb 1-Feb 10)

I'll take all those and feed them to the mail server to set up the forwards.

THANKS!

fiferb

For trivia, I'm going to overlap the days so each trivia meister will receive the previous days and finalize his own trivia which ends the following day of the questions.

So to start, (Feb 1-Feb 11) trivia@penturners.org --> iapbashmail@gmail.com

(Feb10-20) trivia@penturners.org --> wolfespensnthings@gmail.com (first question on 11 Feb, final question on 19 Feb, final answer/winner on 20 Feb)

I'll get the last email to you as soon as I can get it from Chuck. His will run from
19 Feb to 1 March trivia@penturners.org --> ? (first question on 20 Feb, last question on 28 Feb, post final answer/winner on 1 March)

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have emails for trivia and ugly pen.

What else???

1st TRIVIA and UGLY emails are forwarding. Please test.

Top Bottom