Email Addresse-Hey Jeff!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Are we going to use the same type of system as last year where Jeff sets up email accounts @penturners.org and then forwards to private email addys? If so, my addy for the 2009 bash will be:

2009IAP.BASH@GMAIL.COM

And I need to know the addy that will be used for the Trivia Contest when it has been created.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry...

Randy, how about sending a PM to Cav to see if that's how he wants to handle things.

I need a list of emails, forwards, etc.

DocStram

Sorry for the delay. The email system seemed to work great during last year's Trivia Contest. Let's do the same thing this year.

Bruce, Dion, Randy ...... please decide which of your email accounts you would like to have the trivia answers sent to. Then, email that address to Jeff.

Jeff ... once you receive their addresses ... go ahead and set the system up.

DocStram

Bruce, Randy, and Dion ..... Cav and I are leaving details for the Trivia Contest up to you guys. Go ahead and continue your discussion in a Trivia thread in the Bash Planning Forum. If Cav and I miss one of your questions ... just pm us and we'll jump in.

Also ... Randy and Bruce ... since you guys are the pros at this ... be certain to fill Dion in on the operational details. It seems a little overwhelming at first but once it goes going there's a certain flow to it that makes the whole thing pretty easy to run.

Once you have your trivia questions written .... please share them with each other as well as Cav and me. Please DO NOT post the questions and answers here in the Bash Planning Forum. That way, the rest of the Bash Planning Team members will be able to participate in the Daily Trivia Contest.

Thanks!

Top Bottom