Ed's Thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Merkin??

Wasn't he a wizard???

While I am a Whiz at many things, ,..............

remember, I predicted your football game accurately!!!

The next one, not so much!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Comments to remember next year:

• The "contest chairmen" want to post their prizes when they post the beginning of the contest, so the allocation should be done by Jan 28-29.
  • There were a number of "gift certificates". CSUSA sent me the physical certs, Beartooth sent code numbers. Both are good. Woodcraft didn't do either, we are having some difficulty getting email answered--next year, try to pin this down when we get the prize.
  • Remember to give the IAP members a chance to donate--announce they should contact Andrew-- make announcement in mid-January
  • The trivia "grab-bag" approach was good--great flexibility for adding and changing during the month.
  • Don't forget the "front page picture" contest
  • Photography fell by the wayside this year, do we want it?
  • Post rules for the contests in advance (Dec or Jan). Many were taken by surprise-pens they made for the contests were not allowed under the changed rules for this year. No problem changing the rules, but give more notice.
All I can think of, right now. It's Friday the 26th and we are going to give about 100 prizes this year. Better to assign a vendor to a "helper" than to assign a contest. Let the vendors get to know a contact person, may help in retaining that vendor, year to year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom