ebay usernames database

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

If you care to list your ebay username, please do so in this post. If you wish to discuss the merits of purchasing blanks in ebay, then do it in the post titled "ebay usernames". Listing your ebay username is strictly voluntary.

IAP - DocStram ebay - Collegebooks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clthayer

vtfighwds on ebay. I sell picture frame moulding, highly figured domestic hardwood lumber and sometimes green bowl turning blanks. I don't have anything up now except the picture frame moulding in my store, but take a look every now and then, I get some great curly and birds eye maple.

Christian

myname1960

Originally posted by fuzzydog
<br />I just a bit to leary of releasing any info about myself over the web. Sorry no respose here.

I can understand why you dont want to release any information but just out of curiosity why step forward just to plead the 5th of sorts.

terrymiller

David posting your e-bay username is not going to give someone any more information than just posting here in an open forum is. I can click on your profile get your name and where you live then do a couple of simple searches and get any information that I would like.

TheHeretic

Stagelites on Ebay. And I think someone here has outbid me in the past. Oh well. But I am the type who will put a price on and than not check til the auction is over. Now I do check some of them and will appreciate what I will pay but not to often. That to me is what auctioning is all about.

Dean
Columbus OH

Daniel

I'm thegreatpapason on e-bay as well as several other places. you can even e-mail me by that name at netscape.net
the handle was not my idea. It was given to me by my nephew when I first got a computer. He did a good job, I've never had to ad numbers to it to get signed up for things.

JimGo

Hmmmm...I'm starting to recognize some of these eBay names! [:I] Thankfully, I can't remember whether they outbid ME, or vise-versa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom