Drill Bit Chart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

IIRC, that chart used to be posted right here on IAP?? I did a quick look for it and couldn't find it. Seems to me that there used to be a link to it on the home page??Don't know if it is hiding or has been lost or maybe my memory is shot??

Randy_

Travis: Lets see if this will work??

{broken link deleted}

The above link no longer works. Sorry about that. It is a Yahoo link and I forgot they only work while you are logged in and then they "go south." Let me see if I can get at it from another direction.

Randy_

John: That is a handy chart. I'm definitely going to save it for future reference. Thanks 4 posting!!

I have always wondered about number and letter drills. They do not seem to change in even or obviously logical increments like the fractional and metric sizes do. Do you or anyone else, 4 that matter, know how the sizes of those bits were determined?

rfreeouf

Originally posted by jeff
<br />Here you go. Three charts:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14937

Thanks for posting the PDF Files Jeff it is much appreciated.

PS. (The Download Bandwidth just increased) Since Dario is partially responsible he needs to hold another raffle sometime soon. :D

Randy_

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />.....I have always wondered about number and letter drills. They do not seem to change in even or obviously logical increments like the fractional and metric sizes do. Do you or anyone else, 4 that matter, know how the sizes of those bits were determined?

Where the heck are Bruce and Paul when you need them??[:D][?][:D]

Randy_

And a question for Jeff. Is there going to be some way(an index) to know what articles are available and where they are located?? Seems like the only way to do it is to go through each year of the "LIBRARY", article by article. Not too bad now; but as the years go by and articles accumulate, it is going to be a headache!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom