Drawing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I am planning to use the 3rd Party Random Draw service from Random.org to select the donation drawing winners.

There was a snafu last year with one of the slips of paper flying out of the bag, and of course with this service there is no bag! And, entrants can query the service to make sure they were included in the draw. It's fast and cheap.

Comments?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am planning to use the 3rd Party Random Draw service from Random.org to select the donation drawing winners.

There was a snafu last year with one of the slips of paper flying out of the bag, and of course with this service there is no bag! And, entrants can query the service to make sure they were included in the draw. It's fast and cheap.

Comments?

HOT DOG!!!!!

That's cousin, Billy-Bob Boy!!!!!!!

I'm in for a GREAT drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Ignore... formatting for drawing results...

Below are the results of the Donation Drawing

Thanks to all 147 of you for your kind and generous support of the IAP! Some of you are first-time supporters of our community, and we thank you for recognizing that this is an organization worthy of your support. Many of you are long-time members continuing to support our mission, and we thank you for your confidence and loyalty.

How I did the drawing: In previous years, I've drawn the winners in the Donation Drawing by pulling slips of paper with member names from a paper bag. This process is labor intensive, and last year we had a little hiccup when one of the slips of paper flew out of the bag early in the drawing. I didn't notice this when it happened, but one of you with eagle eyes picked it up on the video. That has motivated me this year to use a third-party draw service from Random.org

About Random.org: At the bottom of this email you'll find a means to check to ensure that you were entered in the drawing, as well as a screen capture of the drawing result as I saw it. If you feel somehow that you should have been entered in the drawing and the service tells you otherwise, please let me know.

Here are the lucky winners!

1. BRobbins629 A $100 Gift Certificate from Berea Hardwoods
  2. Mike8850 Drill Doctor Model DD750X from Jeff Brown ([profile]jeff[/profile]) $150 Value
  3. CaptG A $50 Gift Certificate from Wood-N-Whimsies
  4. John Crane A collection of 5 inlay pen kits from [profile]Constant Laubscher[/profile] $100 Value
  5. philbaldwin 8 M3 Patterned Metal Blanks from Richard DeArment ([profile]randbcrafts[/profile]) at http://randbcrafts.com $295 Value
  6. AKPenTurner A $50 Gift Card to Woodcraft from [profile]Canedriver[/profile] (David)
  7. Harley2001 A $50 Gift Card to Woodcraft from [profile]Canedriver[/profile] (David)
  8. thewishman Nova Midi Chuck from KMS Tools $175 Value
  9. markgum Stainless Steel Mandrel Bushings from Steven Jackson ([profile]Skiprat[/profile]) Value: PRICELESS!
  10. arioux Wolverine Sharpening System from Craft Supplies USA $150 Value (Grinder Not Included!)
  11. jdmacdo $150 Gift Certificate for Pen Kits from Exotic Blanks $150 Value
  12. PioneerPens Assortment of Carbon Fiber Blanks from [profile]CaptG[/profile] $105 Value
  13. 1080Wayne 3/8" Spindle Gouge with Custom Engraved Tool Handle from Thompson Lathe Tools $100 Value
  14. olsenia Custom Pen Box and Six 3-D Pen Blanks from Creative Dimensions $120 Value
  15. MartinPens Cactus Juice Stabilizing Rig from TurnTex Woodworks $160 Value
  16. Chasper 67 Tru-Stone Blanks - one of nearly every type made! $650 Value
  17. Jaywood1207 A late addition!! A Paul Huffman Pen Vise $80 Value

You will be contacted by the person responsible for delivering your prize for shipping information.

To see the drawing summary and verify your inclusion, go HERE.

Attachments

• Draw2.jpg
    Draw2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Draw3.jpg
    Draw3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Top Bottom