Does Primary Manipulation 2 exist?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hamm3rhand

I have been planning on making a pen from one of every primary manipulation blank (maybe even one of every brooks blank i can get my hands on eventually!). After i got my hands on some cool tone PM at the DC pen show I was trying to sort through my stash and compare to the website to make sure I knew what each one was, and i realized there is only 1, 3, 3.5, 4, warm tone, and cool tone on the site. (not sure if galaxy prime counts too?).

I was looking around trying to figure out if it existed, and all i could find was one facebook post from London Pen Co and one reddit penswap post claiming to have PM2 pens. These look like the same material and definitely look like a primary manipulation series, but very translucent with shimmer so not PM1, and they don't look like the other kinds to me either.

But I find it odd that there is such little info, so few pens made from it, and not listed on carolina pen company site.

So is there not a PM2? Is this just a discontinued material? were those posts just typo's and there never was a PM2? is my google-fu just too weak to find other examples of this existing? Or is the numbering like the senior prank where you let loose pigs in the school painted 1, 3, and 4? if there isn't a PM2, what material were those pens from the posts i found?

Any knowledge appreciated in my quest to catch 'em all!

Top Bottom