Display Stand for Craft Shows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DavidD18

DavidD18

I am looking for ideas for displaying my pens at craft shows. I am particularly interested in a vertical stand for a standard 30 inch wide table. I'm trying to save space on the table. Just displaying them on the table with small stands does not allow me many pens. Any thoughts.
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am looking for ideas for displaying my pens at craft shows. I am particularly interested in a vertical stand for a standard 30 inch wide table. I'm trying to save space on the table. Just displaying them on the table with small stands does not allow me many pens. Any thoughts.
Thanks
First question out of the box. Well just do a google search and check out Pintrest and you will get a ton of ideas. But mainly trays are the answer. Have tiered shelves and place the trays on the shelves Most people use storage boxes where the drawers are removable and they act as trays. It keeps you from having to take out and put back when show is over. Good luck. This can help too.

We have a great search function here.

https://www.penturners.org/search/103801/?q=display+ideas+for+shows&o=relevance

DavidD18

First question out of the box. Well just do a google search and check out Pintrest and you will get a ton of ideas. But mainly trays are the answer. Have tiered shelves and place the trays on the shelves Most people use storage boxes where the drawers are removable and they act as trays. It keeps you from having to take out and put back when show is over. Good luck. This can help too.

We have a great search function here.

https://www.penturners.org/search/103801/?q=display+ideas+for+shows&o=relevance
Thanks. I have searched the Internet and purchased several displays. However, I have not found one that stands tall enough. I'm thinking I will just build my own. Thanks for the idea of trays.

RGABEL

Here is one I quickly made. Bought the tray from Exoticblanks.com and cut in half. The back has hinged legs so it folds flat for storage. Have a pen pouch that I place the pens in for moving.

Attachments

• 20231202_085326.jpg
    20231202_085326.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom