Digital Rebel XT 8mp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

darbytee

Is anyone using this camera? I've been looking at one for a while now and right now Amazon has it with a rebate that brings it down into the $800 range including a lens. To me that's a lot of money but my wife does a lot of photography and that coupled with the light tent I just got probably wouldn't hurt my picture taking either. Any advice is appreciated.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
From all the reports I have read, it is a fantastic camera...
BUT, I am still a Nikon junkie... and have all those autofocus Nikon lenses to use... [;)][;)]

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by darbytee
<br />Is anyone using this camera? I've been looking at one for a while now and right now Amazon has it with a rebate that brings it down into the $800 range including a lens. To me that's a lot of money but my wife does a lot of photography and that coupled with the light tent I just got probably wouldn't hurt my picture taking either. Any advice is appreciated.

Fred, I have the prior model, the Digital Canon Rebel, it is a great camera!!

jckossoy

I have the Rebel XT. Fantasic camera, lots of features, and the battery life is really good. I've shot about 500 pix with flash on a charge. You might want to get some of the filters (not expensive, about $15 each), they can improve the shots even more.

Kol Tov,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom