Did I miss the Prize Allocation Thread?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Looked around, didn't see anything. No big deal if it's not ready yet (tho that snake oil salesman Derek seems to have gotten HIS...I'm gonna get a complex..) Just want to update my rules so people know what they're compting for...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
IT is under review by a one eye slick snake oil salesman. Derek has his first ones because his level of prizes wont affect the rest of the prizes.

D.Oliver

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get your prizes soon. You know how it works, best contest get their prizes first!:biggrin::tongue:

D.Oliver

IT is under review by a one eye slick snake oil salesman. Derek has his first ones because his level of prizes wont affect the rest of the prizes.

Am I supposed to be reviewing the prize list or did you put the period in the wrong spot? And if it's the latter who's one eye slick?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Mike B is double checking it now. Im sure he will bless it with holy water and scotch of some kind and I will let you know.:biggrin: Or for a very small sum I can be bought.!:biggrin:

mmyshrall

Mike B is double checking it now. Im sure he will bless it with holy water and scotch of some kind and I will let you know.:biggrin: Or for a very small sum I can be bought.!:biggrin:

"Small sum" is in the eye of the wallet holder... :biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
One of the original commandments:

The good allocator giveth, the good allocator taketh away!!
Do NOT offend the good allocator!!!

Top Bottom