Did I miss a software upgrade?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bsshog40

I've been pretty busy at work lately and haven't done any turning. Haven't been here much either. When I logged in, WOW, it looks like the forum has changed dramatically. Did my computer go haywire or did we upgrade? I also notice I couldn't find a "TOP" button to get to the top of a thread. Am I missing that somewhere?. Thank y'all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

The "top of thread" arrow does not always appear ... and now we need a "bottom of thread" arrow because when I click on my alerts the positioning of the screen seems to be random.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The "top of thread" arrow does not always appear ... and now we need a "bottom of thread" arrow because when I click on my alerts the positioning of the screen seems to be random.

Ask and ye shall receive! Top and bottom buttons there now. I've tried Firefox, Internet Exploder, Safari, and Chrome, and the buttons are there and seem to work well. They do disappear, but a slight scroll up or down seems to bring them right back.

jttheclockman

Just seen the top and bottom arrows now. That is cool. I also just noticed the light bulb icon in the blue header. Clicked on that and it changes the pages from white with black lettering to black with white lettering. Now that could be helpful with people who have problems seeing the text. Everyday more cool things show upđź‘Ť

bertha

Just seen the top and bottom arrows now.i like it
o.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom