DiamondCast Cutoffs Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This will likely evolve into a semi-annual affair but for now we'll call it the first ever DiamondCast Cutoff sale.

I pour a few blanks out of every batch a little long so that I have material for my own pen turning. I've got a bit of a surplus now, so I wanted to offer them up at a discount so that those of you that haven't tried my DiamondCast could do so and those that have turned it can maybe try out some new colors.

Each box will contain 6 blanks, the minimum length of which is sufficient for a Sierra sized pen. 6 different color combinations per box. Some of these will be one offs or previews of future colors I've not released.

$21 per box + shipping. I've purposely left them under a pound so that I can ship first class inexpensively. If you purchase multiples I'll find the most cost effective way to get them to you and will refund any shipping difference.

Link to purchase: https://www.mckenziepenworks.com/co...nd-blank/products/round-blank-cutoffs-samples (Paypal, credit card, Apply pay, etc all accepted)

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• CutOffs.jpg
    CutOffs.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally sold out (thank you everyone!), but I just added 6 more boxes from some casting I did this weekend. These boxes have a few of a new line I've yet to release that might be the best I've ever done...

What? You just throw that out there and walk away? Now I have to buy another box... can't stand the thought of someone else getting "new & best ever!" Ordering now.
Haha! My wife will shoot me if she sees I included these. Currently working on a new certificate and building up inventory so I can release them. I suspect they'll be popular.

greenacres2

I think I just got the last 2--was surprised to see any remaining. Looking forward to seeing the "new line"!! As for wives--mine is always happy to see one of Tim's packages arrive, and usually picks the best blanks for me to make pens for HER!!
earl

Thanks Earl! I really do need to add that disclaimer: "Caution, significant others have been known to steal objects made from DiamondCast material"

Looking forward to hearing feedback and seeing some stuff turned by folks new to my blanks. It'll be a while but I'll do more cutoffs in the future for sure.

Top Bottom