Dennis kit??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

socdad

I plan on trying the Dennis kit, probably from Exotic Blanks. Will the Jr Gent fountain pen section fit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It will screw in, the threads are the same.
Question would be the cap depth==is it deep enough to allow the fountain nib not to touch the top.

Don't know, will measure---
Ed

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The #5 nib section will fit comfortably. The #6 nib section fit on the one I tried. It is close.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I read your question more carefully
"Will the Jr Gent fountain pen section fit? "

Then realized my answer does not address the Jr. Gent from CSUSA. So, I went to check THAT pen.
The Jr. Gent II currently is only available in a rollerball. They sell a conversion front end for the fountain pen. We don't have any in stock.
So, I checked a tigold fountain pen from months ago and the threading does NOT match. Since they have had several versions, and never changed the name, there is not a definite answer to your question. SOME junior gent II fountain pen sections MAY fit, SOME definitely do NOT fit.

The front fountain sections ExoticBlanks is selling are from Dayacom. THEY thread onto the Dennis properly. And, Dawn has informed me that Dayacom says the #6 nib fits properly. They have better measuring equipment than I do, so I bow to their judgement!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom