Dedicated Thread for Trivia Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Jeff ... Scott ... Randy ... Bruce ....

Is it possible to have a thread entitled something like "Trivia Contest Winners" where we will list the date .... question .... correct answer .. and the names of the winners? It could be a dedicated thread where only that information appears.

Just a thought. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Yes, it is possible. And it would be nice to sticky it and lock it, so it doesn't get filled up with lots of extraneous comment. To add to it each day you would have to be designated as moderators. If Jeff is willing to do that, then we can set it up for you. If not, I am a moderator for THAT forum, and I could post the winners each day.

Jeff, do you want to make the three Trivia Masters moderators for this purpose on the Birthday Bash forum?

On another note, while I don't think we need to let them know what the prizes are ahead of time (although it doesn't matter), it would be nice to tell them what they won when you announce the winners! Did you see that we updated the Prize list to fill in all those days that we only had one prize for the Trivia?

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If possible, I'd rather designate just one of them to make the postings.

Randy, can you do that? If so, I'll enable mod rights on your account.

I think a sticky, locked post would be best. Edit it daily to add the new winners.

DocStram

Sounds like a plan. I'm fine with Randy handling the mod responsibilities. I'm just a little nervous that he's going to get power crazy and ban Bruce and me from IAP. Jeff and Scott ... cover our backs! ;);):D:D

fiferb

Thanks for covering me Al. Thanks Randy for taking the ball. Thanks Jeff for being in a good mood. Thanks everyone for a great start to the bash. Hmm, I seem to be in a good mood, too.[:p]

Randy_

Originally posted by Scott

.....On another note, while I don't think we need to let them know what the prizes are ahead of time (although it doesn't matter), it would be nice to tell them what they won when you announce the winners! Did you see that we updated the Prize list to fill in all those days that we only had one prize for the Trivia?

Scott.

Scott: Have I missed something?? I looked at the sticky thread with the list of prizes and most all of the "second prizes" are not posted for the Trivia Contest?

Randy_

Originally posted by DocStram

Sounds like a plan. I'm fine with Randy handling the mod responsibilities. I'm just a little nervous that he's going to get power crazy and ban Bruce and me from IAP. Jeff and Scott ... cover our backs! ;);):D:D

I have no plans to ban anyone; but soon, the entire forum will only exist in various shades of teal!!![8D][8D]

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Scott sent me the revised list of prizes, but I have not had a chance to post them yet. Tonight!!

Scott

What I MEANT to say is that they will be up soon! [8D]

To be a moderator, don't you have to be a "moderate" person? [:p]

Scott.

Top Bottom