Custom Pen turner request

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alohadustin

Aloha!

I have a few koa wood blanks and a few pen kit but need them turned and made into a pen or 3 of them. Anyone local that would be interested in helping out?

Mahalo in advance!

Dustin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alohadustin

Thanks all for the help! The kits I have are majestic (2 rollerball and 1 fountain) I have the bushing, drill bits, and barrel trimming sleeves.

I like your signature Ted (I'm originally from Ohio)

:)

Can you guys give me a ballpark figure on cost?

said

Aloha!

I have a few koa wood blanks and a few pen kit but need them turned and made into a pen or 3 of them. Anyone local that would be interested in helping out?

Mahalo in advance!

Dustin

Hi Dustin, I'm local and love to help out. Please check my website to see my work.

handcraftedpenz.com

Thanks,
Said

Gang - Thanks for the "kind" comments about my shop. The pics were taken by my son's significant other. She does good photography, doesn't she? The caveat was to "clean it up a bit" before they go there (they were coming from California). There's been a bit of change in the shop since then (new lathe and other tooling, plus additionsl cabinetry for example).

And Scott - you quoted my wife! She has said that for a couple years now. Might not be making too many pens the next several months. We're heading into a major kitchen renovation. Guess who is making the cabinetry?

Top Bottom