Custom Pen Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows a firm that will machine parts for custom pen designs at a reasonable price. I'd like to put together some designs in sketchup or a similar design program, but I have no idea where I might take them to get them manufactured on a smaller scale at a reasonable price. I'm aware of Michael's work at www.silverpenparts.com. He does great stuff and will work with you to manufacture custom parts. But silver is expensive. I'm hoping to find someone who can machine in a cheaper metal and perhaps plate with rhodium, gold, or something similar. Ideally, this would be someone in the U.S. Even better if they are in the mid-Atlantic region.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
It's been awhile since I made some parts on the metal lathe, and sent them to a plating company in California. They closed the doors shortly after. Tried to find another place to send them. I found a place in Rhode Island, but they had a minimum fee. I have not gone any farther with it yet. I also found a Fabrication shop here in Indy, and talked with them about making some clips. Didn't pursue that either. So, you might look for a fabrication shop that might be able to help. OR...in the mean time wait, and see if you get a better response here. Sorry, not much help.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
You could try these folks
Or

Top Bottom