Custom Blank Manufacturers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IndySC

Hello All,

Are there any recommended manufacturer's for some custom created kitless pen blanks from alumilite? Looking for companies who can make the 9"+ cylindrical blanks in custom colors/designs.

Thank you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Check with the Pensmiths. Great guys with great blanks… and members here.

IndySC

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have no experience with Mckenzie, but have read excellent reviews and really need to explore their inventory myself - They are a growing entity to stay informed of. I have used materials from Pensmiths and was very pleased. I suspect if either can make the dimensions you want, you will not be disappointed.

IndySC

I have no experience with Mckenzie, but have read excellent reviews and really need to explore their inventory myself - They are a growing entity to stay informed of. I have used materials from Pensmiths and was very pleased. I suspect if either can make the dimensions you want, you will not be disappointed.
I appreciate the feedback. I gave Mckenzie a call and he was very nice and accommodating.

KateHarrow

My family business Bullseye Turning Supply does a lot of custom blanks and keeps several of our standard colors in stock at bespoke lengths as well. Link in my signature

Marko50

My Esty shop offers a plethora of unique round bespoke fountain pen blanks. You can check us out at the following link:

target64

My Esty shop offers a plethora of unique round bespoke fountain pen blanks. You can check us out at the following link:
I am following your Etsy shop. I really like the color combinations of some of your offerings. I will definitely be purchasing some in the future

IndySC

Thanks for the replies everyone. Look forward to checking out all the recommendations.

Top Bottom