CSUSA Customer Support

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PreacherJon

I don't know if you all remember, but last week I asked if there was any known discounts at CSUSA. Nobody knew of any. Someone even remarked, that there will be one right after you order... always works that way.

Guess what? They sent me an email today telling me that all shipping is free starting today... I think it last a week or so. In frustration, I sent replied back... Great right after I made an order last week.

Angie, customer supervisor... looked up my order and credit my account with them my full shipping fee... which was over $15. I just wanted to give out a Hoo Rah... to them. We often complain... but never take the time to say the good things about a company.

jjjaworski

CSUSA is a wonderful family operated business. The one issue I had years back was also taken care of quickly as well.
I had ordered an unhandled bowl gouge. An empty box arrived with a hole in the corner where the tool slid out.
One call and it was taken care of.

I also attended one of their 5 day woodturning classes some 15 years ago with Mike Mahoney. Well worth the expense.

Top Bottom