Cross style refill problems

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonF

Anyone else having a problem with Cross style refills that come with the kits from PSI and/or Berea? Some work for a few days or even a couple of weeks and then they start to skip. Some are acting like new pens every time they are used-you have to move the pen back and forth several times to get the ink flowing.

If you replace the refill where do you get low cost quality (is that possible?:))refills? Local stores have them for a little over $2 a piece.

I see perfectpen sells them here in the classifieds. Any feedback from anyone who has used his?

Thanks for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bonefish

I have had the same problem with the supplied refills.

I use a genuine Cross refill, although it adds about $2.00 to the cost of material.

To my knowledge, there are no cheap, quality refills, and I think the Cross refills are overpriced, but I have fond them to be the best.

Bonefish

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Charles (Tangboy5000) is running a bulk purchase right now on Schmidt pen and pencil refills. I haven't had a problem with any of the Schmidt's...of course, I don't have a problem with the Berea's either. (I don't make any PSI kits.) Check here http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18051

Paco

I've had the same problem so I use Cross refils. They're a quality refil and also a good selling feature. I haven't tried the Schmidt refils but have heard good things about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom