Covid19 global stats

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Here is a live global stats site for Covid19. Quite interesting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That's the site my wife and I have been following. West coast of the USA come in late, steady updates throughout the day, China is a day later.

Thanks for sharing this info, this will be a big help. We just got confirmation that we've had 4 reported cases in Montana. Probably won't get to where I live, but you never know. Thanks again.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Two weeks ago when I posted this link, there was about 'only' 150k people infected globally. Today there are almost 680k infected. The USA appears set to overtake France and Iran with the number of deaths. UK's figures are skewed because they are only recording hospitalised infectees and not the general population but our trajectory is still getting steeper.
I suspect some countries like Russia and China are lying with their numbers.

jttheclockman

And how is looking now compared to the flu?? That was what did not work when people compared this with the flu and deaths and all that. This is a short time and we have no idea who has been infected now or before or in the future. The more we test the more the numbers rise. I too believe some countries are lying about numbers but what is a number. Just one death is too much. We have not even seen the peek of this and Trumps theory of opening the country up again is just plain suicide. This needs more time to play out. Stay safe everyone. Will have to do grocery shopping next week. I am putting off one more week. That for now is my only concern.

Curly

I'm another that looks at it every day. I also look at this one because it shows the numbers for each Canadian Province and American States. A little closer to home. There are probably more sites out there presenting the data a little differently.

Top Bottom