Couple of Ligero pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

These are from the group purchases we did with Anthony, and the blanks are the ones I got from Daniel.

The top one is made from Hickory and the bottom one is Cedar. Both are finished with friction polish.

Anthony, just wanted to let you know one of the end caps had a crack in it. I sent CSUSA an e-mail about it this morning but I've not heard back from them yet. I don't think there will be a problem, I do a lot of business with them and they always take care of things pretty fast. But I might need the order number from you, if they ask for it. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks!
HickoryCedar.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Couple of real nice pens RT. I love the cedar, makes me want to cut the stuff I got from Gary.

You shouldn't have a problem, order # 9313483 , if you do let me know and I'll exchange caps with you. As fast as your making these......you should have bought a dozen ! Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony, I wouldn't expect you to replace it, it's not your fault and there's no reason you should come up short on one of your pens. I'm not worried about, I'll get it replaced one way or the other. CSUSA is a good company and they take care of there customers. But thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. [:)]

Thanks Tom!

R.T.

G

That cedar one gives pink ivory a run for the money.
Does it smell like cedar?

Daniel

Very nice work R.T.
the Cedar is my favorite though. works very well on that pen style.
i am sure R.T. will get around to it but yes this is aromatic Cedar. it's been really nice. I've been keeping it in the house since it got here. i love the smell of cedar.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
All of those takers for the cedar one, RT...Don't you know that I prefer the hickory? Both are beautiful. I'd say you've got the Ligero perfected!

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone, well 3 down and two ta go. I should have them done tonight and will post pics tomorrow or late tonight. Just gotta figure out what one of the blanks I glued up today is, I have to come up with a better way to inventory my blanks, I always think I'll remember what they are but I forget. [:I] Thanks again for all of your comments.

R.T.

PenWorks

RT. The wife bought new dishes awhile back, a service for 16 settings [:(!] All I got was the BILL and the empty boxes to store my blanks [V]

A cheaper way , is to write on the blanks with a fine point Sharpie [:D] Anthony

WoodChucker

Anthony, that's what I do most of the time, but what happens is when I get a order from some place like CSUSA that uses number system on there blanks, I always think I can look it up if I need to, but then I can find the receipt. I know, stupid plan, but I keep doing it. [:D]

Thanks Doug, your gonna like this pen style, it's an easy one to make and feels real good in your hand.

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom