Contests?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mnerland

I would recommend a postponement of the contests until all entries can be seen or enlarged. Hard to vote for favorites if you can't see them.
Possibly adjust the submission date later to get more entries. Just an idea.
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see the rationale for extending the date to get more entries. Help me understand.

The problem is with the images in some polls. That's being worked and we'll be able to see the entries prior to voting.

SteveJ

I've been trying to fix this on the pretty wood polls, but you can enlarge the photos by clicking ctrl + on windows. I have no idea how to do it on a Mac. In the final pretty wood poll I will attach the pictures differently so that they should be "clickable."

mnerland

I don't care about more entries; as I said, "Just an idea". However, voting has started and the administrator of the Pretty Wood contest has posted that he cannot fix the zoom/enlarge feature, this round. So, I'm guessing 12 of the 22 entries will be eliminated based on "Thumbnail images".
This, being my only reason for my post.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care about more entries; as I said, "Just an idea". However, voting has started and the administrator of the Pretty Wood contest has posted that he cannot fix the zoom/enlarge feature, this round. So, I'm guessing 12 of the 22 entries will be eliminated based on "Thumbnail images".
This, being my only reason for my post.
OK, I thought you were referring to the poll where none were visible, and we're fixing that one now.

For the Pretty Wood poll, I see Steve has replied about the thumbnails.

sorcerertd

It is very hard to see the smaller pictures even with enlarging them in the browser window. That just shows larger low resolution (blurry) pictures. We'll make it work, but some of those beauties won't get the attention they deserve. I hope we get to see them all extra large after the bash. I can't imagine the voting being easy either way. Wow, there are some fantastic pens!

I do appreciate all the work you guys put into making these things happen for all of IAP, even with the little hiccoughs.

Top Bottom