Contests That Didn't Make It .....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

As we've been working on the Bash ..... I got to think about contest ideas that didn't make it. Ones that we might have considered but, for one reason or another (perhaps common decency and good taste?) were not approved as an official Bash function.

With that in mind ..... here's one of my suggestions for "Contests That Didn't Make It" .......

A. The Biggest A-Hole In IAP.

M

Mudder

Attachments

• ebla.jpg
    ebla.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 79

DocStram

This thread should be in "Casual Conversation" forum...it will be fun :biggrin:

Worst vendor thread bumper.

Ohhhhhhh noooooo. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I thought of doing that ... but then decided it would likely get way out of hand! :biggrin::biggrin:

Besides, my wifey is already totally ticked off at Mudder!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (see post #23 above)

Last edited:
M

Mudder

Besides, my wifey is already totally ticked off at Mudder!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (see post #23 above)

Al,

You just proved my point! :eek:

If you had any Cojones you would have stood up and told her what a wonderful, sweet, caring friend that I am. Instead you decided to throw me under the bus. Thanks pal :wink:

DocStram

Al,

You just proved my point! :eek:

If you had any Cojones you would have stood up and told her what a wonderful, sweet, caring friend that I am. Instead you decided to throw me under the bus. Thanks pal :wink:

"IAP Member Who is the Most Likely to Throw Somebody Under the Bus"

moi?????

Top Bottom