Contest Entry Forms.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Curtis has generously agreed to provide the links and entry forms for the contests.

You will need.
Contest Name.
Number of Pictures you will allow
Whether or not you need a place to write a description.
Age designation if needed (youth contests)

An email he can forward the entries to.

You need to get these done before the last week of January.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Curtis has generously agreed to provide the links and entry forms for the contests.

You will need.
Contest Name.
Number of Pictures you will allow
Whether or not you need a place to write a description.
Age designation if needed (youth contests)

An email he can forward the entries to.

You need to get these done before the last week of January.
:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I need the name of you contest for each form you need exactly as you want it. I can't take the time to dig around to find it! Thanks

bobleibo

If we use the entry form, will that entry still come to our email address and then we are the ones who posts it to the specific contest thread?
If that answer is yes, then I'm in.....

Contest Name - 2016 Ball Point Pen Contest
Number of Pictures you will allow - 2
Whether or not you need a place to write a description - yes (can we limit the # of words? If so, 200 for me)

An email he can forward the entries to - iapballpointpen@yahoo.com

Thanks for doing this Curtis

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Yes, Curtis will create a spread sheet of the entrants specific data along with passing the entry data along to your email address you provide. At the end of the Contests after your winner has been picked, you will contact Curtis for the shipping information to pass onto the prize donor. THis helps us track how many entries in a given contest, how many single entries,how many entered more than one. etc.

Mr Vic

Curtis, Here's the info to create the entry form for:

2016 Bash -Freestyle Casting Contest

Maximum 3 photos

Your submission must include brief description of the materials and process used in the creation of the blank

There are no age restrictions - parental discretion is advised

Submit to vicvickers@elpasotel.net

Thanks,

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Since it's trivia you can have it emailed Directly to you or pass it through Curtis to your email account. You could set up a Gmail account just for the bash trivia.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Contest Entry forms allow us to keep track of how many people enter a contest year to year. It also allows us to see how many enter more than one contest.

Use the entry forms unless your Trivia, or Losers Train.

Cmiles1985

Contest Entry forms allow us to keep track of how many people enter a contest year to year. It also allows us to see how many enter more than one contest.

Use the entry forms unless your Trivia, or Losers Train.

Okay, will do.

Please establish contest entry form for:

2016 Freestyle Pen Contest
3 photos allowed
description box
IAP username
mail to: clarkscustompens@gmail.com

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Guys, I will be busting butt tonight to get the forms done for you. This year has been a bitch so far. First of the year, my CNC router was acting up and took a week to get it back online. The next week, the shop computer crashed and had to try to revive it...no luck. The next week, I had to launch a new website I have been working on for TurnTex due to changes in the way USPS handles international rates. I was not quite ready to go live yet but busted butt to get it ready. I had folks test it for me and all was well...until it went live. Then all hell broke lose and it was down for a couple of days. Thats a killer when your livelihood depends on the website! Spent all week getting it back up and tweaked. Last week was crazy trying to catch up on work and then Wednesday, I have to go on a family vacation to Vermont for a week. Don't really have time to go but it is the entire family. Mom, my family, both of my sister's families, nieces, nephews, etc. Mom gave us all plane tickets for Christmas and rented a bed and breakfast inn for us all.

I will have your forms ready tonight if I have to stay up all night. I will create a new thread with the URLs for the forms so keep an eye out for that later tonight.

lyonsacc

Curtis - THANKS for all the work you do! I'd call you a saint, but somehow that might not apply. Anyway, it sounds like you are just too much of a popular kind of guy. Maybe when you have a few minutes you could touch base with Derek. It seems that he has the unpopular/low key kind of life figured out pretty well.

Top Bottom