Contest Chairmen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Please indicate how many prizes you would like for your contests, 3 or 4. Almost all contests have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Some want 4th place or "random drawing" type prizes. The lists are being finalized and we need to know who needs what. It appears that we are in good shape when it comes to prizes.

This year Jeff will be coordinating the distribution of prizes from donors to winners. Jeff and I will be talking later to finalize some things but basically it will be the responsibility of the Contest Chairmen to make sure that the donor has the winners name and shipping information.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I currently have the unsponsored contests from MIkes list plus the puzzle and daily trivia. Here is the sheet Im using at the moment. Check to see if I need to add something for your contests.

Attachments

• 2014 bash contest placement v1.xls
    28 KB · Views: 116

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Last year we had enough prizes for two Trivia winners each day. I would need to know how many names to draw each day this year. Preferably before the contest announcement is made :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I currently am planning on 3 places for each contest with the exception of the free style which has 4th place as well. I am also planning on two prizes per day for trivia.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I don't think we have enough for a 4th place prize for all the contests anyway.

Also, if we just wanted 1st and 2nd place for a few, we could have enough prizes for a loser's club drawing (which was quite popular in the past) dollar-raffle, for those who haven't won a different prize...

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Right now we are showing 123 individual prizes left for placement. I show 53 placements for contests and 56 places for the trivia. Total of 109 There may be some doubling up on lesser prizes but so far it looks good. This does not count any of the sponsored contests.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I believe one of yours is sponsored I only have 2 of them for my part. A quick check shows Fred, PTtownsubbie is sponsoring the tube on one.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The 4th one is up to you. It has been awarded in past couple of years because Landon wanted it. I doubt that it is necessary.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
If I recall correctly Jeff told me that he cannot assign editing rights by thread. I'll take a look at your contests later and plug your prizes in.

Buzzzz4

Sounds good. Once we get the forms, I will need the link added in place of the current link for last year's contests.

Thanks!

Top Bottom