congrats!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

guess we donn't have many football fans on here but i am one and the Steelers did what no other team has ever done so i say congratulations to a great team for their effort.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

What they do? I believe the Cowboys also have 5 SB's. Or are you referring to the fact that they are the first 'wild card' 6th seed to win the BIG ONE?[:)]

guts

pete,the boys and the niners both have 5,i was talking about the sixth seed and having the youngest Q.B. ever win the big one.

Hastur

Grats to the Steelers yes they won, to bad the boys in stripes were playing on their side. One of the worst officiating games I have ever seen and I am not a Steelers or Seahawks fan.

woodwish

Didn't matter to me who won, not many true Seattle or Pittsburgh fans here in the deep south, but I did think the officiating was rather weak. Still was a good game and congrats to all the Steelers fans.

alamocdc

It mattered to me. Being a die hard native Texican, I just couldn't make myself pull for the black and yellow! Still gotta bad taste in my mouth, but I've already said that. Robert, you're 100% correct. That was absolutely the worst officiated SB I think I've ever seen. It definitely appeared that they were playing favorites. True or not, that's how it appeared. This year has not been a good one for officials of the NFL, or NCAA. [V]

mrcook4570

I grew up wearing a #12 black and yellow jersey[:D], so this one was very exciting for me. As far as the officials go, they were awful all year long, so this game was no different. The league needs to take a serious look at some changes in officiating, or they could start losing a lot of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom