Colorado Springs, CO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

My beloved and I are flying out to Colorado Springs on Sunday. Anyone know of any unique (anything other than Rockler or Woodcraft based) woodworking stores out that way?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drise

If you are going to stay til Tuesday and you are up for a drive to Denver, I would say go to CSWoods, cswoods .com. They have the most unbelievable selection of wood I have ever seen. I was in there one day and the guys said to go check out the walnut they had. I went back to the warehouse and found a stack of slabs about 4 feet high. These things were 3-4 inches thick, about 4 ft wide and 20-25 ft long. Price tag was over $20,000. They have slabs like this all around the outside walls of the warehouse. I did not think you could still find logs this size. Very interesting place.

Mr Vic

Might check out Colorado Lumber on Stone Ae. Lots of lumber and unfinished Lumber. How long will you be in town?

Penultimate

I work for a company that owns a factory behind the Woodcraft on Garden of the Gods highway. it was fun to walk to Molica's Italian Deli for lunch then stop a Woodcraft.

Mr Vic

They've moved again and now on Austin Bluffs. Bigger store.

Are you coming out for the AFA Graduation? Watch the Thunderbirds out on the receiving dock at work.

Top Bottom