Collaborative Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Cav and I need the input of the Bash Crew. We were hoping that Lou would be able to run the Collaborative Pen Contest. Unfortunately, he has become extremely busy with his job and is unable to handle it. We then turned to Mark Liggett .... hoping that he would take on the responsibility. Turns out that as much as he would like to help out ... his health isn't good. He had to decline as well.

The question is ...... who might you suggest for running the Collaborative Pen Contest? Remember that it might need to be an IAP member who is not in an area where there is an IAP Club going on.

How about tossing around a few names for Cav and I to consider?
Thanks!

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
How about Dario? He's not actively turning pens right now, so I don't think he's affiliated with any clubs, but he's about as trustworthy as they come!

Failing that, Wudnhead (Becca) was an active part of the planning crew last year; perhaps she'd like to be again?

I'm not familiar with the contest, but if the intent is to get clubs to make extremely innovative pens by collaborative effort, then you might want to consider Skiprat - the pioneer of off-the-wall!

Andrew

Last edited:

fiferb

Dario was the first name that came to my mind as well. I haven't seen much of Becca lately.

hewunch is local to me and is a very trustworthy person. (Baptist Minister)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Becca would like to be involved, but she cannot get on the site. She has worked with Jeff, her ISP, and even bought a new router. I haven't heard from her since they got the new router, so I don't know her status.

Top Bottom