Club Funds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lpierce65

after some discussion about dissolving, never hearing a response, last week I sent the following letter along with the remaining money in the treasury (210.00) To the Avon Parkside Church, after a hard drive crash I doing have the IAP email list anymore.
Best regards to all those who attended.....keep turning:)

Avon Parkside Church of the Nazarene
47 North C.R. 625 East
Avon, IN 46123

On behalf of the Indy Chapter of the International Association of Penturners we would like to thank you for allowing us to meet at the church these last several years. The group has disolved as of last year, please find enclosed a check which is the remaining amount we had in our treasury. We charged a 3 dollar fee for coffee and donuts each meeting, this was left over. We all felt it couild be best used by you.

Please use the $210.00 as you see fit to help with any of your church programs.

Thanks again

Larry Pierce
79W County Road 750N
Brazil, Indiana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Perfect Larry. Thanks for helping close out the chapter in an honorable manner. I'm sorry to see the chapter fold but most things in life have a shelf life and I believe we had reached ours. At the very least we went out on top. Best to all who served and who attended along with my appreciation.
Bill

tbfoto

Wow I knew there was a slow down of the group but didn't realize it had completely folded. I work most every Saturday and was only able to attend a few of the meetings over the past several years but I truly enjoyed each one of them. I always looked forward to the ones I knew I could attend. Perhaps one day with enough new blood...it can start back up.

rej19

Sorry to see it go also. With changes in responsibilities I was unable to attend for sometime. Fond memories of great meetings with over 50 attending most meetings. Lots of great guys and gals and vendors. Also thanks to the Church for allowing us the space. As Wood Butcher said, things come and go. Takes lots of work, constant time and effort, and continuing improvements are required or complacency and boredom sets in. As for me, I am retiring at the end of the year. Having a shop built now and look forward to spending more time doing what I enjoy. A few hundred kits have been waiting patiently!

rej19

Got the shop set in place. Working on the interior now. Getting closer.

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 245
Top Bottom