CLOSED: Velvet Pen Sleeves & IAP FUNDRAISER

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlvr

OK Greg, how did you get your package in Cal. before me, I am in Utah and cannot figure this out? Who did you pay and how much? J/K it does surprise me though but this means that mine should be here on Monday. [:p]

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Bob,
You cannot get any closer to Gary except to be his neighbor.:D. I am looking for the mailman as I type. [:p]

Mike

Woodlvr

Like I said I was watching and the mailman came right to my door about 5 hours earlier that he usually does because he did not want to carry my boxes from his truck 1 1/2 blocks away. So I received mine and they look great and the large pouches are gigantic. Thanks Gary.

Mike

GaryMGg

Originally posted by Woodlvr

Bob,
You cannot get any closer to Gary except to be his neighbor.:D. [:p]
Mike
Mike, I think Rhanhfl is closer by hours but Norm (Bluewing92) is the closest member I know of. My nearest neighbor is still a good 1/4 mile away. :D I like my space ;)

And, glad you got your stuff -- you've been graciously patient enough, that's for sure.

GaryMGg

Originally posted by DougMJones

Gary,
Got mine yesterday. They look really nice. Thanks again for putting this together.
Your welcome; glad you like 'em.
I hope you came out ok financially.
I think I broke even--that still remains to be seen. The double-freight and other issues with the original vendor aren't resolved on my end yet. However, the replacement vendor for the drawstring pouch is less expensive and I'll use them in the future.
The main thing is everyone is getting what they ordered. [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom