Clearing Out: Custom/Kitless Taps & Dies, Acrylics, Cellulose Acetate, Kits, Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

It's been a while since I've been on IAP, but it's also been a while since I've done any pen turning. Clearing out much of the last of my pen turning supplies, plus a few other related items, as it's been well over 3 years since I've done any pen turning. I am open to discussing reasonable offers (via PM) on multiple lots.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate in whatever smallest packaging I can get it to fit in. Payment by PayPal.

SOLD Triple Start Taps & Dies – $ 325
These are brand new, never used. 12mm and 14mm triple start taps and dies from Tapco. Taps are plug taps. Also includes an 11.2mm drill bit to accompany the 12mm set.

Tap & Die.jpg

SOLD Acrylics Lot – $60
A wide variety of acrylics, nearly all suitable for custom/kitless pens. Some of them I had turned round in anticipation of using them.

Acrylics.jpg

SOLD Cellulose Acetate – $110
Various styles, diameters, and lengths of vintage Cellulose Acetate. I believe many of them are roughly 12mm in diameter, give or take.

Cellulose Acetate.jpg

SOLD 18mm Black Ebonite – 75 cents/inch or $30/rod
These are 1 meter 18mm black ebonite rods from Nikko in Japan. Ideally I would prefer to cut down into lengths that can be shipped in flat rate boxes, but am willing to ship as whole rods for someone who would want them all. If I'm cutting down to ship, I'll need to know how long you want the pieces to be.

Ebonite.jpg

SOLD Various Kits – $40
Stylus (2 or 3, but only one clip), Reinhart Chrome FP, Echo Timber single reed duck call & chrome band, Coffee scoop x 2, Bottle stopper x 2

Kits.jpg

Miscellaneous "Ooops" kits & tubes – $30
A variety of tubes, some labelled and some not. A variety of kits – all with their various issues, some of them have been disassembled from pens – these might be missing a part or have a damaged part, almost all are missing tubes and refills. None of these kits are perfect and are being sold as-is. Great for spare parts or getting creative with. The highlight of this grouping is a Jr. Emperor RB that has a plating issue on the lower end – could be easily solved by making it a closed end pen on the lower end. The Jr. Gent II is, I believe, just missing the black finial from the top, perfect for creating your own to inset in the chrome hardware.

Misc & Tubes.jpg

SOLD Bushings – $30
All used, some used more than others. Turn between center: Artisan Clicker, Vertex, Emperor/Majestic, Navigator/Baron. There is also a single TBC for the Caballero – this is for the lower end, which is a little narrower; the other bushings for the Caballero use the Navigator/Baron bushings. Standard: Knurl GT, Tiny Giant/Editor.

Bushings.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom