Cheer classicnib.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

I just wanted to write about a great experience I had with Roy after placing an order from him last week. I had ordered some nibs, a gator blank and the Stickfast CA System. When my order arrived I opened the box and and noticed that the cap of one of the bottles of polish came off and spilled into the bag covering everything in the bag.

I emailed Roy and within a couple of hours I had a reply back from him telling me to send it back and he would get another kit in the mail to me right away and said that he would refund my shipping cost to him back to me. I then told him not to worry about refunding my shipping that I understood that crazy things can happen that he couldn't control.

That night I received an email confirmation from USPS that he sent the replacement package out to me. I didn't even package up my return to him yet. I was out of town for the last couple of days and the package from Roy arrived in perfect shape this time. After looking over it carefully I found a little baggie with 5.00 in cash returned to me for my shipping, even after I told him it wasn't necessary to do so. Plus a free blank also.

In closing I just wanted to let everyone know about the great customer service I received from Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom