Cheer Cheers to the IAP Admins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

I can't help but send out a CHEERS to the keepers of the IAP site and forums. From what little research I have done related to forums, it appears to be one of the top forums as far as participation goes. And especially appreciated is that there are no "fees" or "subscriptions" to activate features or to access resources.

I am very frustrated with a forum related to another hobby of mine that I joined only a couple of months ago. Since then I've been plagued with messages urging me to become a full member and to get access to their library of resources for only $25 per year. It is so bad that they have even started offering a discount to try to get some money from me.

I have been a member of IAP for several years now and continue to consider it a "Top Shelf" organization that is run by outstanding people.

Thanks for all you do for us.
Regards,
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

I will gladly jump on this cheer. Thanks Dave for starting it!

I have (as I am sure many of you have) participated in many forums over the years, of a variety of focus areas, and IAP is absolutely my all time favorite. I like the atmosphere, I really like the various forums, and the willingness of participants to share their experiences, and offer advice. And, I like that we can veer off the pen-making trail now and then and have a lively discussion on other topics without being scolded. There is a camaraderie here that is the result of many people getting together and enjoying each other's "company".

Please keep up the great work!

BULLWINKLE

It is one of the very best forums around thanks to the dedicated administrators
here. Thanks to all !

jttheclockman

Agree that the owner Jeff and those that work behind the scenes to keep the lights on here do a great job. Well deserved accolades. One thing I would also like to add is the membership plays a huge roll in how well a forum runs and conducts itself. We are all fortunate enough to have some of the best and brightest members here that are all too willing to share to enhance this hobby of ours. The knowledge and information that has been gathered here and stored in ways that is easy to access to one of the highlights of what we are here. If you are a penturner there is no better place than being a member here. Thanks for having me and thanks for all that is done to make this place as well run as it is.

CjG78

Always has been great over the years. I second Dave's comments. A library of knowledge and great people

leehljp

Member Liaison
I agree with all of the above.

My one peeve of many other forums - is the quote "Do a search instead of asking". This forum has been great in helping newbies. "Searching" does help find many answers, but the personalized answers from all involved makes this a friendly place to be. Always helping the newbie, and old timer! This place takes on the characteristics of the owner. Thanks Jeff.

Top Bottom